Technology Seed Incubation Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "we", "us", "our", or “Company”) hereby explains the handling of personal information, and the terms and conditions of use for this website that we operate.
- 1. Collection and use of personal information
- We may ask you to provide us with personal information:
- When you make an enquiry about our services.
- When you contact us for our services.
Your information will be obtained by appropriate and lawful means to the extent necessary for the business of providing services to customers, and will be used for the provision and improvement of services and for other legitimate purposes. In addition, we only use the information for the purposes that we have informed you of in advance, and will not use it for any other purposes without your consent.
- 2. Management of personal information
- We will not provide or disclose your information to any third party unless we have your prior consent or are required to do so by law. In order to prevent the leakage, loss or falsification of your personal information, we take appropriate security measures to protect it. We train and supervise our employees to ensure that your personal information is handled appropriately. In addition, in order to maintain the security of this website, we may take necessary measures, such as suspending the use of, deleting, or correcting stored personal information, if necessary.
- 3. Restriction of use
- We make every effort to ensure that all information posted on this website and received by us is accurate and up-to-date. All information on this site is copyrighted by the Company and its affiliates and is protected by copyright laws, treaties and other laws of each country. The use (duplication, alteration, distribution) of this information for personal use or any other use beyond the scope permitted by copyright law is prohibited without the prior permission of the Company. It is also prohibited to use the information in any way that may cause disadvantage or damage to third parties or the Company, or that may offend public order and morals, or that is intended for commercial gain.
- 4. Changes to the contents and conditions of use
- Please note that the Company may change the contents and conditions of use, or postpone, suspend or terminate the contents of this website without prior notice.
- 5. Disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal information
- If you wish to disclose, correct, or stop using your personal information, we will comply with your request. However, we may not be able to do so if the request does not meet the legal requirements, or if a considerable period of time has elapsed since the last use of the information by our Company.
- 6. Disclaimer of liability
- The use and browsing of this website is at the user's own risk and neither the Company nor any other party involved in the creation or publication of this website shall be liable for any damages or repair costs arising from access to or use of this website.
- 7. About the management of job information
- We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the selection process and will not disclose or provide it to any third party. In the unlikely event that you do not provide us with the personal information required for the selection process, we may not be able to select you for employment. In the event that an applicant is selected for employment, the information will be used within the scope necessary for employment procedures and employment management, and will continue to be used and managed as employee information after the applicant joins the Company.
- In the event that an applicant is not selected for employment, we will take responsibility for ensuring that all documents submitted by the applicant are destroyed. Please note that we will not return any documents submitted at the time of application (e.g. CVs, work history, graduation certificates, transcripts).
For further information on the collection of personal information, please contact: