[グループ会社イベント開催] How We Can Create New Startups More in Japan /w Founder Institute & TSUCREA
Japan has a fast-growing startup ecosystem, and entrepreneurs here are lucky to have so many resources available to help them in their journey.
However, the number of startup creations is still less behind compared to other developed nations.
At this event, we will gather representatives from different entrepreneurial organizations like Founder Institute Japan and local partners to outline and discuss “How we can create new startups more in Japan”, “How to start a scalable global startup” and “How you can expand your business globally with partnerships ”
ABOUT THE SESSION
- Erdinc Ekinci, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co
- Yu Li Shein, Co-Director of Founder Institute Japan, Co-Founder, and CEO of Openfor.co, CEO of Silicon Valley Branch of Global Innovation Consulting Inc.
- Dr. Boonho Koh, Incubation Manager, Global Division, TSUCREA Co., Ltd.
ABOUT THE ECOSYSTEM ORGANIZATIONS
- Founder Institute Japan (https://fi.co): Founder Institute is Silicon Valley-based the world's largest pre-seed accelerator program has launched the 2022 Virtual Accelerator Program in Japan. You can find more information and how to apply for Japan Chapter here (https://fi.co/japan)
- TSUCREA （https://tsucrea.com）: TSUCREA is a startup incubator operating over 17 incubation centers across Japan. Supporting the startups with mentoring, business matching & growth by multilingual staffs.
- Openfor.co (https://www.openfor.co): Openfor.co is a partnership development platform, we help businesses to build partner programs and find the other programs to integrate for increasing their revenues, reducing their operating costs, and many more through strategic collaborations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone interested in entrepreneurship
- Anyone who has a pre-seed tech company or a startup idea in Japan
- Anyone interested in joining a global startup accelerator based in Japan
- Would like to engage with global community leaders and mentors
- Introduction about Organizations
- How we can create new startups more in Japan
- How to start a scalable global startup
- How you can expand your business globally with partnerships
- Question and Answer Session
- Networking Session